Plan today to secure your future tomorrow by
joining NPS (National Pension Scheme) with LIC PFL
Salient features of the Scheme
- LICPFL has been granted registration for managing private sector funds of New Pension
- Any citizen of India can join the pension scheme under NPS.
- This scheme is the best option for citizens not covered under any pension scheme as the returns are
attractive with low risk and low cost.
- Presently there are three options (i.e., asset classes)
- Asset Class E (Equity),
- Asset Class C (Corporate bonds & Debentures) &
- Asset Class G (Government Securities).
- Active Choice:-Option to actively manage subscriber contribution by deciding the percentage of
contribution to be invested in the above asset classes. Entire contribution can be invested in asset
class C, G or distributed among E, C, G subject to a cap of 50% in E, and balance 50% in C (30%) &
- Auto Choice :-Option for Auto choice where the proportion of equity is 50%, bond is 30% and govt.
securities is 20% till age 35 and later equity and bonds reduces gradually every year to 10% each at
age 55 & the balance 80% in govt. securities. (http://www.licpensionfund.in/pdf/auto_choice.pdf)
- At retirement age 60, 60% of the accumulated wealth can be withdrawn and 40% is utilized for
buying annuity. In case the subscriber decides for retirement before age 60, 80% of the accumulated
wealth shall be utilized for purchase of annuity.
- LIC PFL has generated consistent returns on its government schemes and is confident of repeating
- Please contact Shri Kewal Chander at 022-66598871, 022-22855974 for further details.